You will learn to:
- Identify factors that make a project complex
- Make effective decisions under uncertain conditions
- Manage conflict without draining your energy
- Apply systems thinking principles and tools to project management
- Communicate decisions to your team and senior management
- Build and maintain high-performing, motivated project teams
- Master difficult aspects of team management
- Lead innovation, developing talent
- Manage conflict
- Apply systems thinking principles
Leading Effective Complex Projects can be taken as a stand-alone short course for targeted learning. When used as an elective in the FlexCert certificate for Advanced Project Management you can tailor the program to resonate with your career aspirations and goals.
Available courses: (See "Related Courses", below)
Critical Communications: Storytelling & Presentations
Motivating and persuading your colleagues and customers through storytelling is a powerful way to bring about impactful change and growth.
Leading Organizational Change
Arm yourself with the tools needed to grow your leadership role in these changing times.
Predictability & Flexibility: Juggling Multiple Projects
Learn how to navigate complexity, eliminate bureaucracy, avoid over-committing, and set expectations in different role and scope situations.
Managing New Product Development
Continuous product discovery is not just an option, but a necessity for any effective product development process to ensure that it remains relevant, valuable and competitrive in this ever-changing market scenario.
Agile Techniques for Project Management
Agile's project management approach values client satisfaction, adapts to change, focuses on communication, and prioritizes quick delivery.
Dealing with Project Change
Project change is inevitable, whether it is adjustments in project requirements, resources, schedule, or personnel.
While there are no prerequisites, participants should have at least five years of experience managing projects.
- Project managers
- Business analysts
- Technical professionals